Osprey House Environmental Centre
Osprey House Environmental Centre provides a protected natural environment for local fauna, is owned by Moreton Bay Regional Council and operated by trained and enthusiastic volunteers. Situated within the Hays Inlet declared Fish Habitat Area, an integral part of the East Asian-Australasian Flyway.
At Osprey House Environmental Centre, you can:
- watch Osprey's nesting and raising their young.
- observe & understand native & migratory birds and their behaviours.
- watch wild koala's in their natural habitat & learn about local fauna.
- learn why we need to protect the mangroves and other flora.
- find out about the use of sustainable practices at home.
Stay nearby at Beachhouse Bed & Breakfast, only 15 minutes from Osprey House! For more information, click here.